[RE-wrenches] Discoloring Solar World panels

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Mon Oct 30 07:35:40 PDT 2023

I have the same question as Jerry. It's not brand-specific, either. We have
had panels from various manufacturers over the years where we installed
them, and clients noticed a difference in color/look/reflectivity from day
one essentially. Sometimes, it's just the angle you are looking at them. We
have replaced modules from time to time to "fix" this problem, which isn't
a performance issue but an aesthetic one.

Jason Szumlanski
Principal Solar Designer | Florida Solar Design Group
NABCEP Certified Solar Professional (PVIP)
Florida State Certified Solar Contractor CVC56956

On Sun, Oct 29, 2023 at 12:23 AM Jerry Shafer via RE-wrenches <