[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 22:14:46 PDT 2023

AC coupled systems used to work like this but with solark and sort of with
outback they use the gen set input to the inverter, do the freq shift and
charge via a preset voltage. This seams to work well but if you connect a
genny it must be on the grid input via an ATS, alot more complicated the
any DC side connection.
Funtimes

On Sat, Oct 28, 2023, 8:51 PM William Miller via RE-wrenches <