[RE-wrenches] XW Drop in replacement inverter

Kevin Pegg kpegg at energyalternatives.ca
Wed Oct 25 11:57:23 PDT 2023

Physically it is all the same. Software is way more complex. As Dave mentioned, you have to follow the commissioning process.

AC1 will no longer accept generator input, it’s grid-only now. So if you have a genset you will need to move that to AC2. This is one of the most irritating changes with the XWPro. Makes dual-generator configs a lot more complex now.

Kevin