[RE-wrenches] Cleaning PV mods

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Sat Oct 21 06:07:40 PDT 2023

The volume of water in a Florida downpour can come on virtually instantly
and would be many many times more volume of water than a residential hose.
The rate of temperature change in a downpour will be many multiples of what
a hose could do. This happens almost daily in summer here. A few hose
cleanings a year would pale in comparison to what solar panels endure
naturally due to weather.

Jason Szumlanski
Principal Solar Designer | Florida Solar Design Group
NABCEP Certified Solar Professional (PVIP)
Florida State Certified Solar Contractor CVC56956

On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 7:10 PM Jay via RE-wrenches <