[RE-wrenches] XW Pro failures

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Sat Oct 14 09:32:39 PDT 2023

Eric has been great! You may have to remind him in a follow-up as he has
a very busy schedule.

I know he appreciates the people who show-up for the training webinars.
I must say that I hardly ever see anyone from the list here in the live
webinars. Maybe they watch the replays?

I also am amazed that an installer would need to call tech-support to do
a first install. Why would someone pay you to learn on their power
system?

If you really feel you have been wronged by Schneider inside the 10 year
XWpro warranty, get me your case number and I will follow up with the
other side of your argument. There always are 2 sides. 😉

https://solar.se.com/us/en/xw-pro-commissioning-guide/

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
    [2]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [3]  [2]
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On 2023-10-13 9:47 pm, Kevin Pegg via RE-wrenches wrote:

> Hi Wallace,
>
> Interesting. Eric has in the past been responsive to my queries. I
> emailed him over 1 week ago about my most recently failed XWPro and
> have not heard back. I see he is replying fairly rapidly to your query.
> I shall bug him more next week.
>
> Kevin

Links:
------