[RE-wrenches] SOK Batteries

Kristopher Schmid solman at legacysolar.com
Wed Oct 11 16:54:43 PDT 2023

Hello brain trust,

Anyone have experience with SOK lithiums?  Here's my issue.  Client has a
tiny home and bought their system online (I know, run away...).  Whenever
they start a larger load (power tool, hair dryer) it pulls too much current
and causes the BMS to shut down the battery output.  Not necessarily a huge
issue, but I cannot get the app (ABC-BMS) to reset the batteries.  I log in
with the password and it gives me the reset option, but it will not allow
me to click OK.  Hooking up an external battery charger has been my only
successful reset solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kris