[RE-wrenches] Well pump with Sol-Ark

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Wed Oct 11 12:51:13 PDT 2023

The Franklin with capacitor Jbox at top of well helps with the surge. It
is not what you would call soft start!

An ammeter (or a loud generator) on a soft start pump will tell you what
you have. A nice slow over 10 seconds ramping up of amps or gen noise
when the pump is energized. You won't get this with a Franklin and Jbox.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
    [1]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [2]  [1]
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org