[RE-wrenches] Well pump with Sol-Ark

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Wed Oct 11 10:02:33 PDT 2023

Interesting the variation in experiences. Most of my jobs are off-grid
these days which almost always means a (reliable) well pump need.  I'd
entertain the idea of 3-phase with VFD but that's quite a bit more
initial expense for this customer and possible higher long term costs
with the VFD equipment?  Once again, the value of being transformer
based (unlike the Sol-Ark) for surge.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner