[RE-wrenches] Well pump with Sol-Ark

Glenn Burt Glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Wed Oct 11 07:26:40 PDT 2023

Based on the youtube video of the Sol Ark vs Schneider, I would never promise a customer it would reliably start up a motor load...-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From: frenergy via RE-wrenchesDate: Wed, Oct 11, 2023 10:11 AMTo: Chris Sparadeo via RE-wrenches;Cc: frenergy;Subject:[RE-wrenches] Well pump with Sol-ArkI'm looking for opinions and/or real world experience on recommendation
for the largest 240V submersible well pump the Sol-Ark 12KW inverter can
start/run.  Assume 500 watt load prior to starting the pump, static
level of water in well is 75 feet, system psi when it starts is 40.

Thanks,

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner