[RE-wrenches] Energy Storage Equipped Appliances

Steve McCarney stevemccarney54 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 05:45:44 PDT 2023

Hi

Since battery reliance brings it's own set of challenges there have been
some products that have used built in storage that is battery free.

Fridges can be found that use ice in the walls and/or top to store cool.
So no battery needed.  Mostly used for DC clinics where vaccines are stored
but Sundanzer may have some that are more domestic oriented.

Another energy storage "appliance" are pumps that can use stored water as a
way around the battery.

Steve McCarney,President - Sunny Day LLC

On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 12:20 AM Philip Boutelle via RE-wrenches <