[RE-wrenches] GT with BB

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Sep 25 21:17:10 PDT 2023

I'm sure Storm Power Components would have done an excellent job of
fabbing what we needed but we didn't have the time to work through their
lengthy design/quote/build process.  So the bus bars we used were
purchased from Mcmaster-Carr
https://www.mcmaster.com/products/bus-bars/       they arrived in two days.

Bending and drilling the bus bar we used was not that difficult, though
you really need to plan out what you're doing ahead of time.  An
advantage of having two rows of batteries is the amperage in and out at
the paired 4/0 connections immediately gets halved.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.(shipping)