[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island/Fortress E-vault

Kienan Maxfield maxfieldsolar at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 12:16:26 PDT 2023

That's actually incorrect, Fortress totally does support closed-loop with the SMA Sunny Island inverters. Here is their integration guide. This has all of the instructions and coms wiring, etc. - https://learn.fortresspower.com/external/manual/sma/article/introduction-useful-links?p=dc8b9a9c1b3f410556835193e66f2257c662403dfb3da4056e618e954e8381d2

Thanks,

Kienan Maxfield
Technical sales, Technical Support

Green-Go Solar Distribution