[RE-wrenches] sol ark AGS question

Chris Sparadeo sparadeo.chris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 14:26:24 PDT 2023

In an off-grid scenario I would suggest utilizing the grid connect timer as
a Gen warm up. I typically set this qualification time to 30 or 60 seconds.
Sol Ark fixed the problem with dropping the 2 wire start under full load,
so if this is an issue for you, I would update the firmware.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2023 at 4:56 PM Jason Szumlanski via RE-wrenches <