[RE-wrenches] Power conditioner for Trace inverter

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 09:33:44 PDT 2023

I must agree with Ray, that inverter was never intended to run the slew of
electronics we have now. There are gadgets out on the market that may do
what you want but the reliability is in question. Does this site have a
genny? Using the  that may get you past the issue but not solving the
problem. Upgrading the inverter would be my answer too. Good luck on
presenting this to your customer.
Not so fun times

On Fri, Sep 8, 2023, 10:12 PM Ray via RE-wrenches <