[RE-wrenches] Power conditioner for Trace inverter

bob at midnitesolar.com bob at midnitesolar.com
Fri Sep 8 20:58:54 PDT 2023

Hey Wally !   This is definitely truth when adding loads improving the
waveform of the SW.

My friend could make his 2 SW's charge his Chevy Bolt by turning his
oven on in the kitchen.

The stray inductance along with the higher load current I think is what
is doing this.

Time =  L/R  in seconds.

The inductance doesn't really change much but the Resistance of the load
goes way down, from
almost NO load, and so the 'T' goes up...  Meaning that the cutoff
frequency goes down, closer
to 60 Hz.

🌜boB🌛