[RE-wrenches] Fronius USA available 2023 & 2024 ?

scot.arey at solarcentex.com scot.arey at solarcentex.com
Fri Aug 25 05:52:50 PDT 2023

I like your summary, especially regarding SolarEdge but like a teenager stuck in the Apple iPhone ecosystem, it has been hard to fully break away from it to Enphase.

I have liked Fronius very much and found their IG to be good and their Primo’s to be better. Having a 15KW string inverter that is 1,000-volt design rated is amazing IMO. Perfect for our ground arrays.

Tech support has always been good to me, too.

Hope they continue on,