[RE-wrenches] Record Low

Daniel Young danny at sesre.com
Tue Aug 22 10:53:56 PDT 2023

I still use the SolarABC’s reference map, pulls the ASHRAE data. Good for the US only.

https://energyresearch.ucf.edu/solar-certification/solar-reference-map/

Not record lows, but I have used this for years as the design low temperature for string sizing.

They claim the data is outdated, but with climate change I feel safe that the Extreme minimum temperature is likely to only go up 😉
--

Danny Young
NABCEP PV Installation Professional #031508-90