[RE-wrenches] Wind machines

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Aug 17 21:12:57 PDT 2023

I've watched VAWT pop up like its a new idea every few years for almost
the past 50 years.  VAWT is just basically a bad idea, as it's trying to
make usable power too close to the ground.  I've never seen any that
lasted very long, or matched their power claims.

It can however be Kinetic art, which is what many folks find attractive,
I think.

Ray Walters