[RE-wrenches] Wind machines

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Thu Aug 17 08:49:16 PDT 2023

Good luck with that search Jay.

Most of the companies that manufactured machines in that size range went
out of business quite some time ago.
Unfortunately, lots of low quality equipment has filled that
void.....buyer beware!

Roy Butler
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46, Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747www.four-winds-energy.com

Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don’t.

“The less people know, the more stubbornly they know it.”

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.