[RE-wrenches] Hawaiian Tie in

Darryl Thayer darylsolar1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:19:39 PDT 2023

I need clarification; however, here is my interpretation for you.
The utility feeds the meter and then the 100A breaker.
Then you want this 100A breaker to feed the 220A bus panel.
This 220A panel then supplies through a 100A breaker the house load.
The solar also feeds the 220A panel.  If the solar exceeds 100A, and the
house load is small, the meter breaker will disconnect, losing power to the
solar and the load.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2023 at 10:11 AM Dana Orzel via RE-wrenches <