[RE-wrenches] Flashing Identification

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Mon Aug 7 17:05:10 PDT 2023

Feel free to share it and help people avoid disasters like this. I found
out from a colleague offline that this is probably a Sunmodo TopTile. It's
a decking-only attachment. We only use QuickMoint Tile Replacement Mounts,
so I'm not familiar with the newfangled tech. I'm not messing with a good
thing, especially here in hurricane central.

Jason

On Mon, Aug 7, 2023, 6:52 PM Peter Giroux via RE-wrenches <