[RE-wrenches] Sol-Ark 15k Conduit Entries

Roland Shackelford roland at renewablenergy.com
Fri Aug 4 12:30:38 PDT 2023

FYI, your previous picture is of a 12k, you can tell by the on off button
on the face of inverter, it didn't require any bottom ventilation, just
side.

Roland Shackelford

President / Owner

NABCEP PVIP #091209-162

O 808.775.7410 | M 808.938.9239 |

45-487 Lehua St Honokaa, HI 96727

Power Solutions for Generations Renewable Energy Services, Inc.
<https://www.renewablenergy.com/>

" Where there is integrity, there will be trust. Where there is trust,
there will be an atmosphere for success." - Sadhguru

On Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 9:02 AM Jason Szumlanski via RE-wrenches <