[RE-wrenches] Inverter output fluctuations

Howie Michaelson Howie.Michaelson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 07:40:39 PDT 2023

Jay,
I'm not sure what Schneider has to say, since Tech Support has been
impossible to reach this week (apparently something is wrong with their
phone system) and it was only recently that we determined the cause.  It
should be under warranty, unless there is lightning damage. I will write to
my support contacts and see if they have anything helpful to offer via
email, although I find that form of communication with them to often be
less than satisfactory.
Howie

On Sun, Jul 23, 2023 at 8:54 AM Jay via RE-wrenches <