[RE-wrenches] Damaged PV module cells

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Tue Jul 18 06:06:12 PDT 2023

It was a bunch of years ago, but I had seen many of these "snail trails" on
some modules. I actually took a curve tracer to them, and they functioned
essentially the same as the other modules there that did not have the snail
trails. Maybe these will be sources of premature failure in the future, but
surprisingly, they were not affecting the module at the time.
Cheers,
Dave

On Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 8:16 PM frenergy via RE-wrenches <

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.sungineersolar.com/>
Dave Tedeyan, P.E.