[RE-wrenches] Lithium battery recommendation

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:19:58 PDT 2023

Hi all

I’m
Looking for recommendations for a lithium battery. 48v.  150-200 kWh.
System is probably going to be open comm, as the system has outback equipment. That could change but probably not.
Remote monitoring is required even though it is a site with people 24/7.

So far fortress and home grid. Have been recommended to look at.
Blue planet is just too expensive.

And PS. Fortress says that you cannot add batteries after 1 year. This goes against everything I thought I understood about lithium.
Any comments about why they say that?
Do others say rhat?

Thanks in advance

Jay