[RE-wrenches] Inverter On/Off Switch use Outback FX

Starlight larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Jul 13 09:41:43 PDT 2023

They did not anticipate the use with Lithium battery chemistry which is mostly discharged at 12.7V, and that happens to be the fully charged resting voltage of lead batteries.

Seems as though by now manufacturers should have increased the LBCO voltage range in the software.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems