[RE-wrenches] Roof-mounted j-box

Kristopher Schmid solman at legacysolar.com
Wed Jul 12 14:31:51 PDT 2023

On exposed fastener metal, I have had good results with a cord grip
connector through the roof to a 4 square metal junction box flat up against
the bottom of the metal roof panel in the attic.

Shine On!

Kris Schmid
Legacy Solar, LLC
137 West 1st Avenue
Luck, WI 54853
www.legacysolar.com
715-653-4295
Licensed Wisconsin Master Electrician
BSEE

On Wed, Jul 12, 2023, 3:31 PM Rebecca Lundberg via RE-wrenches <