[RE-wrenches] Pro Power saving device

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:25:17 PDT 2023

It's supposed to adjust power factor for the home loads with a teeny tiny
capacitor in the overpriced plug-in box. While power factor correction can
be done at large scale with big banks of switched capacitors and PF sensing
system (cost of $30k+, only for large facilities) , this is ludicrous for
home-scale loads with no sensing system. These are 100% a scam. I am very
proud of getting one of these dealers getting kicked out of a prominent
renewable energy event a few years back. Snake oil has no place in our
business model!
Dan Fink
Owner, Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
IREC Certified Instructor for PV and Small Wind Installation
NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector
NABCEP PV Associate
d <dan.fink at greendustrialtraining.com>anbob88 at gmail.com
970-672-4342

On Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 11:25 AM Dana Orzel via RE-wrenches <