[RE-wrenches] evacuated solar tubes

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Wed Jul 5 06:33:17 PDT 2023

G'day All,

I managed to get myself pulled into an evacuated solar hot water
system installed by others. The client is trying to get it reinstated. My
question to the community is do you put any kind of high temperature lube
on the probe end of the evacuated tube that inserts into the water manifold
and if so what do you suggest? I've attached a picture of the tube probe. I
believe these are Sunda tubes.

Thanks much,
Christopher-

Chris Schaefer’s

*Tel 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 S Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."