[RE-wrenches] LG Chem RESU10H Battery Question

Darryl Thayer darylsolar1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:41:22 PDT 2023

Hi David I think although it is 450 volts out, the battery is actually moch
lower voltage and has a buck boost charge controller. It bucks the voltage
down to charge the battery and boost the voltage to serve the load.  If you
open the battery and rewire you will need a BMS, you can find on line but
you need to know the battery voltages I think it is 3.8 to 4.1.  NMC
perhaps some one on line knows

On Fri, Jun 30, 2023, 11:40 AM David Katz via RE-wrenches <