[RE-wrenches] AC coupling with Solar Edge, pre HD Wave

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Fri Jun 30 07:28:16 PDT 2023

Sam,
Thanks for pointing me in that direction. It looks like you can update some
of the grid protection settings, although I am not sure if that will allow
for freq-watt control. My LG rep told me to use CA rule 21 grid profile,
but I am not sure if there is something like that on the old A series
inverters.

Cheers,
Dave

--