[RE-wrenches] AC coupling with Solar Edge, pre HD Wave

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Fri Jun 30 06:49:01 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Does anyone know if you can make the SolarEdge inverters (the A series,
before the HD wave inverters) respond to frequency control? I cannot find a
way to update the grid settings, and was wondering if anyone else has AC
coupled these inverters to a non-SolarEdge battery system. If not, its not
a big deal, since these batteries are just for short term backup, so if the
inverter just cycle off and on when the batteries are mostly full, that
will be okay. But it would be nice if I can set up the frequency control.

Cheers,
Dave

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.sungineersolar.com/>