[RE-wrenches] Parallel Homegrid Stack'd Busbar

Bradley Bassett bbassett2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 07:46:46 PDT 2023

Note that MidNite now also makes 2000A and 500A versions of their BCB. With
two Sol-Ark 15k you do need to use the 1000A version with 275A each
inverter. I can also confirm that you do need to use both of the battery
terminals in the Sol-Ark 15k for full power, or the Homegrid bus bars that
Jason shows.

Brad Bassett

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 6:57 AM Jason Szumlanski via RE-wrenches <