[RE-wrenches] Lithium battery charge rate

Darryl Thayer darylsolar1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 18:51:03 PDT 2023

Hi Jay, Larry says is correct.  My experience, with cells and there BMS is
they need to get up to top balance voltage then the BMS will stop charging
the full cells and bring the remainder of cells up to fill charge.  My
oldest set is about 6 years old, since I understood they have been fine

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023, 3:58 PM Jay via RE-wrenches <