[RE-wrenches] Magnum issues?

rich at solartechvt.com rich at solartechvt.com
Wed Jun 21 12:13:31 PDT 2023

Magnum inverters are indeed trickling back  into suppliers but most boards seem to remain unavailable to repair shops. Sensata is apparently selling new equipment 1st rather than taking care of customers with damaged inverters or warranty repairs that have been waiting a couple of years for parts.

Frustrating.