[RE-wrenches] Magnum issues?

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Mon Jun 19 13:01:11 PDT 2023

I’m in Canada, on the west coast, and while the supply chain issues over the last 2 years with Magnum inverters were severe they seem to have eased over the last few months. However I have just had a local service depot tell me that repair boards are unavailable and to get back to them in 4 - 6 months!! Just asking my U.S. colleagues, have you had the same experience in the last few months or is this just a local issue?

Ron Young

earthRight Products - Solareagle.com <http://solareagle.com/>
Alternative Energy Solutions ~ Renewable Energy Products