[RE-wrenches] Off-Grid AFCI Update...

Alex Jahp agjahp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 10:56:10 PDT 2023

Hi Kienan,

Great question. I have explored it a bit myself, but didn't find any great
solutions. As far as the Schneider RS goes, I concluded that it was not a
viable solution based upon the highlighted portion of the specifications
sheet below, but have never tested it or researched any further.

[image: xanbusafci.png]

Take care!

On Thu, Jun 15, 2023 at 11:33 AM Maxfield Solar via RE-wrenches <