[RE-wrenches] Schneider Conext SCP

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Fri May 26 11:46:35 PDT 2023

September 2008 Schneider bought Xantrex Inverters & Solar. The XW and
later CSW became a Schneider brand and the Marine and Mobile stayed
Xantrex. Schneider later built the first 600vdc MPPT.  Later Combox
built an excellent Cloud based monitor Insight.

It is good news that the SCP will be available again and for now the
Marine Freedom/xantrex (black color) SCP can be used with a firmware
update.

Probably OK to post this Kevin as it was in the Webinar yesterday.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net