[RE-wrenches] Just getting old?

Bill Battagin frenergy at psln.com
Mon May 22 12:24:36 PDT 2023

I went back to this array, removed all J-box covers and tested for Voc.
The majority of the PVs were ~ 9.5Voc, about 5 were ~19 Voc, 3 were 0
(that's zero) Voc .  The diodes are in an encapsulant.  The label says
Voc = 22V. Another array of Mitsubishi panels takes a dive.

             Anybody have contact info for them or recent experience
with their warranty?

Thanks,

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric