[RE-wrenches] active vs apparent power readings with solar

Darryl Thayer darylsolar1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 08:40:02 PDT 2023

This power factor is impossible,  can he measure the apparent power then
the real power separately devide the real by apparent to get power factor.
I guess he has connections wrong, wrong leg of split phase.  If the
inverter is off, then possible, do you measure current off the inverter and
DC into the inverter?

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023, 4:11 PM August Goers via RE-wrenches <