[RE-wrenches] IQ Gateway outside straw bale house

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Apr 27 07:27:59 PDT 2023

There is chicken wire under the stucco. The Gateway will be near a
window, which is not too far from the router. William's experience is
encouraging. If it doesn't work, we will run a CAT 5.

_Drake Chamberlin_

_Athens Electric LLC_

_Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810_

_CO Master Electrician's License 4526_

_NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional_

---