[RE-wrenches] IQ Gateway outside straw bale house

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 08:56:47 PDT 2023

Drake; How much chicken wire or other metal mesh is in the strawbale walls
and stucco? Can you measure wifi signal strength ahead of time with a
smartphone? Is it possible to hardwire Cat5 from the homeowner's
router/extender/etc to the WAN port of the IQ Gateway? That is always
preferable to wifi.

Dan Fink
Owner, Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
IREC Certified Instructor for PV and Small Wind Installation
NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector
NABCEP PV Associate
d <dan.fink at greendustrialtraining.com>anbob88 at gmail.com
970-672-4342

On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 9:40 AM Drake Chamberlin via RE-wrenches <