[RE-wrenches] Underground fault finder

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Tue Apr 18 10:31:41 PDT 2023

Hi, Wrenchies~

Drake Chamberlain asked about renting a gadget to locate the point where an
underground wire is broken.

In my local region, the fellow who does "call before you dig" wire location
services for the local power company is allowed to freelance in his off
hours,
using the instruments in his work vehicle.

I think his particular setup is able to pinpoint the location of a wire
break. Drake, it might be worth calling to see if this is an option for
your project.

The Wrench List is The Bomb!

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Landline: 970-731-4675
Cell phone or for text messaging: 970-946-6584
ᐧ