[RE-wrenches] Off Grid Battery Charging

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sat Mar 25 07:21:39 PDT 2023

That quantifies it. With 746 W being 1 horsepower, a top cyclist can
produce a bit less than 1 horsepower for several minutes before
exhaustion.

This demonstrates how much power a solar array produces. A moderate
array produces more power than is expended in a bicycle race with a team
of seasoned athletes, even more power than a team of work horses.

Thanks,

Drake

_Drake Chamberlin_

_Athens Electric LLC_

_Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810_

_CO Master Electrician's License 4526_

_NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional_

---

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org