[RE-wrenches] Admin: RE-Markets list

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Thu Mar 16 16:13:04 PDT 2023

Hi Wrenches. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me off-list.

Several folks have asked me about the RE-Markets list that I set up, and run in conjunction with Bill Roush. Here is what it is for:

The RE-Markets list was set up specifically for discussing marketing and similar topics that are related to installing dealers, and other things that are not allowed on the Wrench List. It is also the best place to discuss region-specific incentives, etc., so not everyone on the Wrench list needs to toil through discussions that do not relate to their geographic area.

It is the right place to forward customer leads and (until something better becomes available) you can use it to let other wrenches know of any inventory for sale. Please note that not all Wrenches participate, and there are some people participating who are not installers/dealiers.