[RE-wrenches] Admin post: equipment available reminder

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Mon Mar 13 12:07:47 PDT 2023

Hi again, Wrenches. I should have included this in my last admin email:

It is totally fine to ask the list for specific pieces of equipment that you might need. You never can tell what kind of old stock Wrench members might have around.

Suggest something like this:

Subject:
Needed, 2 Canadian Solar PV modules

Text:
Looking for 2 Canadian Solar Bifacial 635 W PV modules to replace hail-damaged modules. Supplier no longer has them in stock. Please contact me off-list if you can help.