[RE-wrenches] Electrical Stock - Cheap

Robert Nuese robertnuese at sonic.net
Mon Mar 13 09:32:09 PDT 2023

Hello Fellow PVers,

It’s struck me that I need to stop carrying solar equipment onto roofs, and crawling in crawlspaces, before I fall off, or can’t crawl out. I’m going to try  to make a living with SLD drawing, consulting, etc. So I’m getting rid of a storage unit full of 22 years of electrical parts. Cheap. Conduit fittings. Wire. Odds. Ends. No modules or working inverters. Much of it mint - for very cheap. Some not so mint for super cheap or free. So if you are anywhere near Healdsburg CA, you might benefit. Please contact be off-list.   robertnuese at sonic.net <mailto:robertnuese at sonic.net> or (707) 738-2973