[RE-wrenches] PV and EMP

Glenn Burt Glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Wed Mar 8 08:49:37 PST 2023

I would review Sol Arks website as they say they are immune. Probably have something to back that up published there.-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From: Marco Mangelsdorf via RE-wrenchesDate: Wed, Mar 8, 2023 11:37 AMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Marco Mangelsdorf;Subject:[RE-wrenches] PV and EMPAloha all, Have any of you come across any articles or white papers on how PV systems (including energy storage) fare under conditions of electromagnetic pulses and solar flares?Mahalo, marco