[RE-wrenches] Clearing out equipment

Jay Pozner jay at nunatakenergy.com
Tue Mar 7 09:43:11 PST 2023

Hi Chris,

You can contact Rich Stromberg at Equitable Solar Solutions in Gunnison
CO.  He has made the mission of the organization to repurpose old PV gear.
Here is the website:

https://www.coldharbourinstitute.org/equitable-solar-solutions.html

<https://www.coldharbourinstitute.org/equitable-solar-solutions.html>
Let me know if you still can't contact him, and I will make a direct
connection.  Thanks for giving back!

Jay

Jay Pozner
(970) 642-5554
www.nunatakenergy.com
NABCEP Certified PV Installer:
Cert.#031310-177

On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 10:37 AM Christopher Warfel via RE-wrenches <