[RE-wrenches] Inverter bypass

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Mar 2 15:21:35 PST 2023

I probably still have one of the old QO boxes on the shelf, but I never
liked them.  Single pole, very tight, and you had to double lug or use a
weird split bolt arrangement with exposed copper out past the breaker.

I started using these 60A T switches from Northern:

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200653609_200653609

Midnite makes small 30A and 60A T switches as well:

https://www.midnitesolar.com/productPhoto.php?product_ID=416&productCat_ID=29&sortOrder=3&act=p

Ray Walters